Thursday, June 11, 2009

SCOTLAND!

SCOTLAND! wooo been in Glasgow for the past few days. The area where we staying is a tad bit rougher than London, the first night I had a drunken scotsman tell me how he could beat up the fuzz and only get a hefty fine. haha but everyone has been super nice here. Been to a pub already, and it was great. The bartender pulled out a guitar and my brother started playing Johnny Cash. Then someone else played a song and before you know it everyone was singing haha...
We also went to a Castle in a place I can't spell, but it had like 500 and something steps to the top, reminded me of the xlot staircase in san diego state! 
The same day we also walked around my grandmothers old town. This is the highschool that my father went to when he was younger....


Anyways thats about it for now, going to the highlands in a few days, will update again later! Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment