Saturday, June 6, 2009

London!

In London! woo! It has been super busy since I landed on Thursday Morning. Thursday was a tiring day...after being up for over 24 hrs, we took the double decker tourbus around london to see all the tourist stuff, and hung out with my uncle who I haven't met since i was Two. Architecture is awesome over here, but I feel that London is pretty americanized. I've been seeing McDonalds and starbucks everywhere, and many stores that are present in the U.S. ah well though. Oh I met up with Emily Ann because she's been studying abroad here for the past 6 months. We went shopping and had Indian food and saw Chicago. Weird hearing them talk with American accents haha. Oh yeah what was also weird about Chicago was that Jerry Springer was in it...That guy cannot sing or dance haha. Anyways thats just a brief update, I'll post pictures later, they are more intersting than my rambling, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment